Monday, October 18, 2010

Hazaron Khwahishen Aisi

Hazaron Khwahishen Aisi........
I am greedy...My desires know no bounds....The more I get the more I desire....What will satiate this unending yearning for something or the other I dont know,nor do I care to know....reason?..I am happy with the cycle of Desire..My mind generates a signal - I want 'x' or I want to achieve 'x' and the elation I feel when I actually accomplish that is worth the effort...atleast I believe so, and this is what matters on my blog :P

Now, these days,I observe a sudden increase in the number of people who are trying to influence me to break away from the circle of Desire...Why?Why should I do that?What purpose will it solve?Why bother?.....Apex,you must understand the futility of the materialistic pleasures..you are bound in an illusion God has created to keep mere mortals bound to this world..Makes me feel like I am some programmed being in the Matrix…Well to such souls I would like to declare that I am no NEO…and I will NEVER take the red pill and try to ‘see’ the real world…Blue is my color dude!! I am happy in the wonderland…happy in the small pleasures of life, happy to take out the thorns life invariably sticks down your foot(was going to write something else :P)….I am happy :)

Now the esteemed, learned intelligentsia (if ever it condescends to read this crap) will think that this is the confession of a narrow, untrained, materialistic mind…to them, I’ll say f*** you….Keep yourself busy in the finer things in life and don’t read my blog again…Thank you very much :)

PS:God, main bahut bakwas karta hun!!

4 comments:

  1. I see signs of Gopinath Kharatmol n Sanket Bhale in you! Really, what's wrong Appy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contrary to the belief, religion is not the renunciation of materialistic pleasures; its simply the regulation of these.
    for example, you are EXPECTED to achieve worldly success by "Right" means. You cannot go ahead and start looting/stealing to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the same lines, Islam (I know about it) tells us about moderation in religion

    Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The deen is easy. Anyone who makes the deen too hard on himself will find it becomes too much for him. So aim for what is right, follow a middle path, accept the good news of the reward for right action, and seek help [to reach your goal by being constant in worshipping] in the morning, evening and some of the night."[al-Bukhari]

    "'Have I not been informed that you fast all day and pray all night?' I said, 'Yes, Messenger of Allah.' He said, 'Do not do it. Fast and break the fast, and sleep and pray. Your body has a right over you, your eye has a right over you, your wife has a right over you, and your visitor has a right over you. It is enough for you to fast three days out of every month. Every good action is multiplied by ten, so that is like fasting all the time.' But I was austere then and made things hard for myself. I said, 'Messenger of Allah, I feel strong.' He said, 'Fast the fast of the Prophet of Allah, Da'ud, but do not do more than that.' I said, 'What is the fast of Da'ud?' He said, 'Half the time.'" When he was old, 'Abdullah used to say, "Would that I had accepted the easement of the Messenger of Allah!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're free. If a hedonistic life is what you consider delightful, have no qualms about it. Go for it and be consistent. If at a later stage when you've lost your appy fizz, you realize that what you've done till now was paltry and left a lot to desire, it will hurt real bad. That's why, be consistent and invite us to parties when you're elated.

    ReplyDelete